top of page

Mango SEO Pillars

The Mango SEO Pillars is our proprietary system formulated to guarantee results.

1: Valuable User-Obsessive Content

2: Professional Web Design

3: Effortless User Experience

Bonus: Technical SEO

SEO is not just meta tags & error reports. A perfectly tagged website with poor content, user experience, and web design will not increase search rankings. So instead, we take a holistic SEO approach. Our primary focus, 70%, is on creating valuable website content, a simple-to-use site, and a professional design. The other 30% is focused on technical SEO, the way it should be.

 

This ensures people will stay on your website for a long time, find value from using it, and share it with others. Google loves a website with these attributes, exploding your search rankings to the top.

Group 60.png

Grow 🚀 Your Search Rankings

The day of outbound sales is dead. People don’t want spam, random calls, or services pushed on them. People want to raise their hand and ask for help when they need it. Therefore, we transform your website into an inbound sales machine. We develop valuable content for your user profiles so that your online presence is vast and your sales funnel hums.

SEO Plans & Pricing

Our SEO Plans are broken down by speed & competition. What do we mean by that? In simple terms, the timeline you expect results and the amount of competition in your niche will help determine which plan will work best for you.

SEO Plans For Small Business

SEO is not a sprint; it’s a marathon- SEO is completed monthly or as a one-time jump start. Conversely, quoting an SEO project too low will certainly result in a horrible ROI as your competitors are investing more than you and you can never catch up or pass them in the race.

SEO Plans For Large Business

We have achieved our expertise in SEO through years of trial and error and observing millions of data points- this isn’t a guessing game. There are no YouTube videos or SEO plug-ins that will unlock the force of our in-house team of SEO pros.

Have Questions?

Speak with an SEO Specialist that's happy to demystify SEO & getting to the top ranks.

Google Analytics Implementation

Wix, Yoast, or GoDaddy SEO Wizard Setup

Google My Business Implementation

Backlink Outreach

Keyword Research

Content Writing

Blog Posts, Sections, Forms, or Pop-ups

Meta Tags

SEO Error Fix(s)

Manual Index Requests

Progress Report & Dashboard

Email Support

Progress Meeting

✔️

✔️

✔️

5

15/month

2500 Words

8

20

3

✔️

✔️

✔️

30 Minutes

✔️

✔️

✔️

X

15/month

2500 Words

8

20

3

✔️

✔️

✔️

30 Minutes

✔️

✔️

✔️

X

10/month

1250 Words

4

10

2

✔️

✔️

✔️

30 Minutes

SEO Plan

Inbound

Growth

/month

Our most advanced plan, with backlink outreach.

$1000

Discovery & Onboarding Fee: $250 to $1200

SEO Plan

Inbound

Essential

/month

Sell even more with 3x content, Google review responses, and blog articles.

$600

Discovery & Onboarding Fee: $250 to $1200

SEO Plan

Inbound

Starter

/month

Easily grow your search results & leads for an affordable price; built for SMBs.

$450

Discovery & Onboarding Fee: $250 to $1200

MOST POPULAR

✔️

✔️

✔️

5

15/month

2500 Words

8

20

3

✔️

✔️

✔️

30 Minutes

✔️

✔️

✔️

X

15/month

2500 Words

8

20

3

✔️

✔️

✔️

30 Minutes

✔️

✔️

✔️

X

10/month

1250 Words

4

10

2

✔️

✔️

✔️

30 Minutes

Google Analytics Implementation

Wix, Yoast, or GoDaddy SEO Wizard Setup

Google My Business Implementation

Backlink Outreach

Keyword Research

Content Writing

Blog Posts, Sections, Forms, or Pop-ups

Meta Tags

SEO Error Fix(s)

Manual Index Requests

Progress Report & Dashboard

Email Support

Progress Meeting

SEO Plan

Inbound

Growth

/month

Our most advanced plan, with backlink outreach.

$1000

Discovery & Onboarding Fee: $250 to $1200

SEO Plan

Inbound

Essential

/month

Sell even more with 3x content, Google review responses, and blog articles.

$600

Discovery & Onboarding Fee: $250 to $1200

SEO Plan

Inbound

Starter

/month

Easily grow your search results & leads for an affordable price; built for SMBs.

$450

Discovery & Onboarding Fee: $250 to $1200

MOST POPULAR